Teepee Day Nursery is registered to offer full day care.
The following criteria will be considered when allocating any spaces that are or become available after staff/child ratios and registration requirements have been taken into account.
- A child requiring full-time day care for five days a week will be given preference over a child requiring three or four days a week.
- A child requiring part-time day care for more than three days will then be considered and places will be offered to the child who requires the most part-time sessions.
- The child’s position on the waiting list after the number of full-time or part-time sessions has been looked into will then be considered. The waiting list will also be used should two children require the same day care and the place will be offered to the child highest on the list.
- Preference is given to siblings of children already at the nursery.
- ‘Mornings only’ places are offered only to children under two, if this is part of the parent’s gradual return to work and if the place increases to full days within three months. This must be agreed by the manager before the child is put on the waiting list or offered a place at the nursery.