The new Interactive Learning Diary (ILD) mobile apps for parents can now be downloaded from the Apple, Google and Windows app stores.
These fantastic new mobile apps make it so much easier for you to not only view your children’s learning diary, but also to make a valued contribution from home.
Here are some of the exciting key features which have been included to assist you…
- Record home educational observations of your child coupled with text, photos and video and send through the Parent Portal to share with us at the nursery.
- No Wi-Fi or mobile network access is required to record your observations so even if your family are enjoying a day in the countryside, you can still instantly capture your child’s magic new learning moments and experiences.
- Wi-Fi or mobile network access is required when you wish to send your observations or receive live notifications from the nursery.
- View live activities in your child’s learning diary, enlarge photos and playback videos.
- LIKE and comment on observations taking place at the nursery.
- View Next Steps and assessments associated with observation activities.
- With home observations, include existing photos and videos from your phone or tablets image gallery.
- Quickly launch camera to record new images and videos.
- Set-up and change notification preferences to receive new observation and comment alerts from the nursery.
- Receive specific notifications and reminders from the nursery, e.g. “Please don’t forget your wellies on Thursday…”
- Choose from 16 different languages to view the app in.
- Set and manage your own PIN codes for secure access.
- Register initial request for access to the parent portal, ready for nursery approval?
The ILD Parent mobile apps are available for all Apple, Android and Windows devices.
Please use search term ‘ILD Parent’ in your relevant app store
ILD Parent is very easy to use but you will find a fully comprehensive user guide in the ILD Parent Portal.
We look forward to you sharing your weekend adventures and news with us.