Friday 2nd March- Nursery open/close

We are still monitoring the weather very closely so that we can make an informed decision as to whether to open the nursery tomorrow. As per our previous emails the safe travel to and from the nursery is absolutely paramount for all our team, children and parents. As per the Met Office forecast, Bracknell Forest is still under a yellow weather warning for snow and ice.

In the event that we may decide to open tomorrow, please could all parents let us know whether you would definitely bring your child into nursery if we are able to open the nursery tomorrow. Please can you email Nicole: before 4pm today to confirm if your child would definitely attend nursery.

Just to reconfirm that we have not made a decision to open tomorrow yet and we will confirm as soon as we can whether the nursery will open. Obviously this is dependent on this very unpredictable weather we have. We will have made a decision around 6pm tonight and will email this out. Please be aware that once we have made a decision for tomorrow, this could be subject to change depending on the weather for the remainder of this evening and early hours of tomorrow morning.

Download prospectus