Whilst the nursery remains open at the moment, we are running on skeleton staff and, at the moment, have been unable to assess who can actually make it in. The road conditions are poor and the public transport is disrupted. We therefore ask you to only bring your child in if you absolutely have to and your need to go to work today is of the utmost importance.
We will be calling everyone in the next hour or so and make a decision at 9am about if we will remain open for the rest of the day. If we do remain open there will be no cooked meals as Tor is unable to make it in and we may be in the position of having to turn children away if we do not have enough practitioners. Please therefore check with us before you come in.
Please rest assured that we do not make any of these decisions lightly. Please continue to monitor these news items