Problem Solving, Reasoning and Numeracy W/c 4th July
We will be looking at shape, space and measuring with the children by
- Measuring each others foot and hand prints.
- Filling and emptying different sized containers in the water tray.
- Filling and emptying containers with sand.
Knowledge and Understanding of the World W/c 11th July
We will be using a variety of ICT equipment with the children including
- Going for a walk and taking pictures with the camera.
- Using the mouse to draw pictures on the laptop which we can then print off.
- Using the telephone to ring the other rooms and talking to them and seeing if we can recognise any voices.
Physical Development W/c 18th July
We will be encouraging the children to use different equipment and materials by
- Them self serving their own food and drinks at meal times.
- Making pictures for St Swithins Day.
- Making cakes for our Teddy Bears picnic.
Could the children bring in their favourite teddy.
Creative Development W/c 25th July
The children will be
- Making musical instruments
- Dressing up and dancing to different cultural music
- A visit from someone to play a musical instrument for the children.
Everyone in the Playful Pups and Bouncing Bears would like to wish Albert, Evie and Sophia very happy 2nd birthdays in July.
Shirley will be on holiday for 1 week from 11th July.