Creative Development W/c 5th September
This week the children will be exploring their creative development by
- Clingfilm painting.
- Creating and experimenting with marks.
- Moving to music in different ways for example jumping, twirling and stopping.
Personal, Social and Emotional Development W/c 12th September
We will be encouraging the children to explore the environment with interest by
- Walking to the shops or library and taking pictures of what we see which interests us.
- Exploring a new room and it’s equipment e.g. the sand tray.
- Making a book of our interests.
Communication, Language and Literacy W/c 19th September
We will be listening to different sounds by
- Making animal sounds, looking at pictures and encouraging the children to say what they see.
- Having a pet to visit us.
- Making our own self registration board which we run out of time to make last month.
Could you please bring in photographs of the children’s pets and could they dress up as their favourite animal.
Problem Solving, Reasoning and Numeracy W/c 26th September
We will be developing the children’s awareness of numbers by
- Saying number rhymes.
- Making pasta necklaces, counting the pasta as we put it on the string.
- Looking at number books.
Everyone would like to wish Isla, Megan, Sophia and Evie well with their move to the Cheeky Chipmunks.
Shirley will be on holiday for 1 week from 26th September and Tiffany will be on holiday for 2 weeks from 5th September.