Problem Solving, Reasoning and Numeracy W/c 4th July
We will be working will the children to encourage them to recognise groups with one, two or three objects and starting to use number language by
- Building towers and adding additional bricks
- Identifying written numbers
- Saying number rhymes with the children
Knowledge and Understanding of the World W/c 11th July
- Walking around the local area to see the different things and people around us.
- Having a talk about Road Safety
- Playing with the small world toys
We will be going on a walk around the local area to take pictures of the community around us.
Physical Development W/c 18th July
We will be encouraging the children to move freely by jumping, hopping, crawling and skipping
- We will be making an obstacle course with tunnels and hoops.
- Moving to music
- Playing musical statues
Creative Development W/c 25th July
We will be encouraging the children to engage in imaginative play based on their own experiences by
- Using the room furniture to make buses, cars and trains.
- Turning the home corner into what the children would like.
- Playing with the dressing up materials.
Everyone in the Cheeky Chipmunks would like to wish Ethan Duggin and Matilda Stewart happy 3