Knowledge and Understanding of the World W/c 3rd October
The children will be learning about the environment around them by playing with the small world toys and talking about where they live and also
- Creating their own town from junk modelling.
- Taking a walk around the local area to look at the different types of buildings and transport.
- Making a jungle in the messy tray.
Could the children bring in any items which could be used for junk modelling.
Physical Development W/c 10th October
We will be developing our control when holding different tools for instance whisks, hammers etc and using tools and materials for a particular purpose by
- Cutting with scissors.
- Using the camera.
Creative Development W/c 17th October
The children will be using their imagination in lots of role play activities and using the available resources to support this play and also
- Dressing up.
- Turning the home corner into a grocers.
- Making their own train and aeroplane.
Personal, Social and Emotional Development W/c 24th October
The children will be seeking to share their experiences with others and to respond to the feelings of others by
- Making a book of our favourite things and experiences.
- Show and Tell.
- Making an emotions book.
Could the children please bring in their favourite object from home.