Creative Development W/c 5th September
We will be encouraging the children to show an interest in exploring different textures
- The textures of different food
Personal, Social and Emotional Development W/c 12th September
We will be encouraging the children to become more independent and to take pleasure in their own personal hygiene by
- Washing their hands and faces after meals.
- Taking off and putting on their own coats and shoes.
- Cleaning our teeth.
Could the children please bring in their toothbrush and toothpaste.
Communication, Language and Literacy W/c 19th September
We will be encouraging the children to listen to and join in with stories and songs by
- Reading the children’s favourite book during story time.
- Music lessons.
- Copying familiar sounds and actions.
Could the children please bring in their favourite book.
Problem Solving, Reasoning and Numeracy W/c 26th September
We will be helping the children to begin to recognise variations in size and understand terms such as ‘bigger than’ by
- Grouping objects by size.
- Discussing differences for example bigger and smaller.
- Weighing objects.
Everyone in the Chipmunks would like to say goodbye to Matilda and wish her lots of luck at her new pre school.