Personal, Social and Emotional Development W/c 3 October
This week the children will be
- Looking at their family books
- Examining their own reflection
- Singing individually with the children
Could you please bring in any family photos which could be used in the children’s family books.
Communication, Language and Literacy W/c 10 October
For this area of development we will be
- Having a colour day
- Recording familiar voices to listen to
- Looking at ours and the other children’s family books
Could the children please come in dressed in their favourite colour and bring in any tapes of CDs with familiar voices.
Problem Solving, Reasoning and Numeracy W/c 17 October
This week we will be
- Exploring sensory bags and baskets
- Exploring the natural environment
- Rotating the home corner
Please could you bring in any leaves, sticks and pine cones which you have in your garden.
Knowledge and Understanding of the World W/c 24 October
To develop the children’s knowledge of this area we will be
- Exploring posting toys
- Looking at treasure baskets
- Number rhymes
Everyone in the Cuddly Cubs would like to wish Edwin and Ashton very Happy 1st Birthdays in October.