Personal, Social and Emotional Development W/c 4 April
We will be looking at taking pleasure in our own personal hygiene including toileting and showing confidence when mixing with other children. We will do this by
- Talking about and making posters about toileting
- Decorating the toilet area with our favourite objects
- Visiting different rooms and talk to the other children to build out confidence
Communication, Language and Literacy W/c 11 April
We will be trying to learn new words and use them in a sentence so that we can communicate matters that interest us with others. We will do this by
- Talking about our interests during group time
- Acting out our favourite characters during role play
- Making props for story sacks
Please come in dressed in your favourite outfit on Wednesday and bring in family photos.
Problem Solving, Reasoning and Numeracy W/c 18 April
We will be using blocks to create our own simple structures and arrangements and matching shapes by recognising similarities.
- Building structures of our own choice with the big blocks
- Playing matching games
- Junk modeling
- Using shape puzzles
Please bring in your own puzzles.
Knowledge and Understanding of the World W/c 25 April
We will be encourage talking about and describing what we see and using ICT to perform simple functions
- Going on a walk to the local park to look at the scenery
- Exploring the different computer functions and how they work
- Using the keyboard to help with recognising letters